Your child must be a student at Our Lady of Victory, or an OLV parishioner attending Religious Education classes, or a parishioner attending Religious Education classes at one of the following parishes: St. James in Novi, St. Kenneth, Holy Family, or St. Joseph in South Lyon.
Participants must agree to abide by all CYO and OLV rules and regulations as they relate to sportsmanship and conduct.
Registration is not considered complete until:
- Registration Fees have to be paid in FULL at the time of registration. Unpaid registrations are deleted at close of session.
- Physical Form you can print out the OLV form, or use one from your physician's office - This form must be dated after April 15 of the current school year and submitted to team coach or OLV school office to the attention of the Athletic Director.
IMPORTANT TIPS & REMINDERS FOR REGISTRATION
- Have you registered any of your family members online with us previously? If so, you are a member & registering will be even easier. To avoid problems, it is important that you sign on using the email address & password that you previously registered with. If you’ve forgotten your password you will have an opportunity to have your password sent to the email address that you registered under. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
- When entering information in the 'Email Address' field, be sure to include all addresses you would like to have the Team/Website message sent to.
- To enter multiple email addresses, you must separate the addresses with a semi-colon. (Example: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com )
- Choosing a status for your demographic information.
- Next to the address, phone number & email address fields you will see a drop down menu to select status. Select from the following:
- Private: This selection makes your information available only to Administrators and Coaches with rights to view Member Information.
- Roster (Preferred): This selection makes your information available only to those members with access to team rosters via an Administration Password or Team/Manager Password. This is the default selection for all personal information.
- Public: This entry is primarily for Adult positions such as Coach, Manager or Board Members. This will make the entry available to all visitors to the website on pages such as 'Contacts' and 'Team Contacts.
- Save your Login information. You will need it for such things as:
- Making payments
- Confirming your registration was completed successfully
- Updating your family information (email address, phone numbers, etc)
- Registering your children in the future--for years to come.
About OLV Cougars
Since 1952, Our Lady of Victory School has provided an excellent Catholic education with rigorous academics, to ensure preparation for high school and beyond, for students in this region of the Archdiocese of Detroit.